Om Plante, the first 100% plant-based experience in Magog-QC
Hello! At Om Plante, we believe that inner peace is one of the secrets to happiness. And we consider that a plant-based diet is one of the best ways to access this inner peace.
This is why we created Om Plante, the first 100% plant-based experience in Magog-QC, for you to find the calm within you, while nourishing your body, your mind, and your soul with delicious and natural food and drinks, that contain no processed foods, that is gluten-free as well as refined oil and sugar-free. In other words, we created a space for you to be happy!
Why else should you visit us?
• We do our best to use local and organic ingredients;
• Our juices are fresh and prepared daily. They are cold pressed, which means that no nutrients are lost in the process. Also, no water is added to the juice. You drink the very nectar of the plants, with all the enchantment and wisdom they offer;
• Most of the products used in our menu, such as milk, cheese, and granola, are made by ourselves, in our own kitchen and in small quantities;
• We try to always have raw and living foods on the menu, providing even more vital energy to our dishes;
• We use a variety of foods with high nutritional density, the famous superfoods;
• Our menu combines flavour and health. We have delicious options that, at the same time, are rich in vitamins, minerals, calcium, iron, protein, fibre, energy and life!
Still not convinced?
• Our owner and Plant Chef Renata is Brazilian and makes sure to bring a special touch of Brazil to the menu.
• You will be able to taste one of the most famous street foods in Brazil, the tapioca crepe, or just Tapioca, in sweet and savoury (and super healthy!) versions;
• You will experience the union of typical Brazilian fruits with typical Quebec fruits in the açaí, cupuaçu and soursop bowls;
• You will have the opportunity to taste plant-based versions of typical Brazilian desserts, such as « coconut little kiss » and passion fruit mousse.
And now, do you feel like tasting our wonders and getting to know us?
Then, it is time to come with us and be the change you want to see in the world!
Not to forget that we also use compostable and sustainable packaging. Our juices are served in glass bottles, which can be returned in exchange for bonuses. Everything to be in harmony with nature and our clients!
Now, do you still have excuses to not come and visit us? 🙂
We are looking forward to meeting you!!!
Sign up and be the first to know it all!
Download our menu
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Where are we located?
456 Rue Principale Ouest,
Magog – QC, J1X2A9.
We are located on the Main Street of downtown Magog, which is situated in the wonderful region of Eastern Townships. If you haven’t visited Magog yet, then you must! The town is surrounded by beaches and mountains, with breathtaking scenery and many outdoor activities. An ideal place for those seeking nature and well being, and which is totally aligned with Om Plante’s vision! Come visit us on your next visit to Magog!
And if you are lucky enough to live in Magog, come and have your daily dose of cold-pressed juice, try some Brazilian tapioca, chat, and eat desserts that nourish the soul, without guilt nor any harmful ingredients.
How can you contact us?
But the best thing is to stop by in person at our space from Wednesday to Sunday, from 11:00am to 5:00pm**. We’d love to meet you!
**For the first few weeks, we will be on a reduced schedule to adjust our operations, but we hope to be open longer as soon as possible to welcome all those of you who want to open up to a new plant-based food experience!